Page Links

Home      About      Reviews      Contact     

17 January 2016

Goodreads Book Tag!

It's Sunday! Time to relax, read and have a bit of bookish fun. I found this Goodreads Book Tag over at The Candid Cover, and decided to have a go at it especially since I'm also a Goodreads user and fan. If you're an avid reader and don't know what Goodreads is, be sure to have a look at the website; it'll be worth it!

1. What is the last book you marked as “read?”
'A Country Practice: To Everything a Season' by Judith Colquhoun.

2. What are you currently reading?
'The Lonely Hearts Travel Club: Destination Thailand' by Katy Collins, which is a great read so far!
3. What was the last book you marked as “to read?”
'The Secrets of Happiness' by Lucy Diamond. I love Lucy's novels and can't wait to read the newest one of her books.

4. What book do you plan on reading next?
'Smart Girl' by Rachel Hollis and I CAN'T WAIT. Rachel Hollis' novels haven't disappointed me so far, so I have a good feeling I will end up falling in love with this one as well.
5. Do you use the star rating system?
Yes, I do. Even though I wish it would also be possible to give half stars sometimes; I think that would definitely improve the system, but maybe that's just me!

6. Are you doing the 2016 reading challenge?
Yes, I am, 165 books to read this year!

7. Do you have a wishlist?
I do have a wishlist, but it's more of a wishlist in my head than an actual wishlist on Goodreads or on paper. 

8. What book do you plan on buying next?
That's a good question, I have no idea! There are so many books I still want, so usually when I end up buying books I buy a lot of them at the same time, whichever book I still want and can find in the shop at that particular time.

9. What is your favourite quote?
I don't have just one ultimate favourite quote, but this Harry Potter one is definitely one of my favourites:

10. Who are your favourite authors?
Jane Austen, J.K. Rowling, Cathy Bramley, Lindsey Kelk, Cecelia Ahern, Lisa Dickenson... I've got too many! But if I have to pick only one it has to be Jane Austen. 
11. Are you a part of any Goodreads groups?
Yes, I am, but I am not really active in any of the groups. That would be a good thing to pick up in 2016, so hopefully I'll be able to find the time for that!

12. What could Goodreads do better?
I think they could perhaps update the design of the website a bit. I like it, but it has been the same for so long already. And maybe make it easier to interact with others... Even though I don't have any immediate brilliant solutions to that myself!


No comments:

Post a Comment